The SAGE deaf studies encyclopedia [electronic resource] / editors, Genie Gertz, Patrick Boudreault.
- Other Title:
- Deaf studies encyclopedia
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 2015.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource
- Deafness -- Encyclopedias.
Deaf -- Encyclopedias.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This in-depth encyclopedic collection of articles defines the current state of Deaf Studies at an international level. This new encyclopedia shifts away from the "Medical/Pathological Model", and instead has the focus on deaf people as members of a distinct cultural group with a distinct and vibrant community and way of being.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on CIP data; resource not viewed.
- Gertz, Genie, editor.
Boudreault, Patrick, editor.
- 9781483346489 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|