Lost years of the RSS [electronic resource] / Sanjeev Kelkar.
- New Delhi ; London : SAGE, c2011.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xxxvi, 354 pages)
- Hedgewar, Keshav Baliram, 1889-1940 -- Political and social views.
Rashtriya Swayam Sevak Sangh -- History.
Hinduism -- Relations -- Islam.
Hinduism and politics -- India.
India -- Politics and government -- 1947-
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This is a historical analysis of the events that have shaped the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) in its 85 years of existence. Written from an insider's perspective, this in-depth work critically analyses the major turning points in the history of RSS from the viewpoint of both a follower and an opponent.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9788132112143 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|