Lethal weapon / Warner Bros. Inc. presents ; a Silver Pictures production ; written by Shane Black ; produced by Richard Donner, Joel Silver ; directed by Richard Donner.
- [Burbank, CA] : Warner Bros. : Turner Entertainment Co., [c2013].
- Best of Warner Bros. 50 film collection.
1 videodisc (109 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Police -- Drama.
Friendship -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English, dubbed French and dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English, French and Spanish.
Open-captioned in English for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System Details:
- Blu-raydisc, 1080p high definition, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
Requires a Blu-ray player.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
video file Blu-ray 1080p
- Two Vietnam-vets-turned cops have only one thing in common: they both hate to work with partners, but when a routine murder investigation turns into a no-holds-barred war with an international heroin ring their partnership becomes the key to survival.
- Mel Gibson, Danny Glover, Gary Busey, Mitchell Ryan, Tom Atkins, Darlene Love, Traci Wolfe.
- Director of photography, Stephen Goldblatt; editor, Stuart Baird; music, Michael Kamen, Eric Clapton.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1987.
- Local notes:
- Issued by Warner Bros. as one disc in the set Best of Warner Bros. 50 film collection. University of Pennsylvania Libraries have catalogued these discs separately.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Isaac Norris Library Fund.
- Donner, Richard, film director, film producer.
Silver, Joel, film producer.
Black, Shane, screenwriter.
Gibson, Mel, actor.
Glover, Danny, actor.
Busey, Gary, actor.
Kamen, Michael, composer (expression)
Clapton, Eric, composer (expression), performer.
Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ), film production company.
Silver Pictures, film production company.
Warner Bros., film distribution company.
Turner Entertainment Co., film distribution company.
Isaac Norris Library Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- 2000040067 Warner Bros.
3000045090 Warner Bros. (container)
3000045018 Warner Bros. (container)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|