Natural born killers / Warner Bros. presents ; in association with Regency Enterprises and Alcor Films ; an Ixtlan/New Regency production ; in association with J D Productions ; an Oliver Stone film ; story by Quentin Tarantino ; screenplay by David Veloz, Richard Rutowski and Oliver Stone ; produced by Jane Hamsher, Don Murphy, Clayton Townsend ; directed by Oliver Stone.
- The director's cut.
- [Burbank, CA] : Warner Bros. : Turner Entertainment Co., c2013.
- Best of Warner Bros. 50 film collection.
1 videodisc (122 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Serial murders -- Drama.
Serial murderers -- Drama.
Fugitives from justice -- Drama.
Prison violence -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English, dubbed French and dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in English, French and Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- Blu-ray disc, 1080p High Definition, NTSC, Region A; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation ; Dolby TrueHD 5.1 (English, French and Spanish); 2.0 surround (French); monaural (Spanish).
digital optical surround Dolby TrueHD5.1
video file Blu-ray 1080p high definition
- "The misadventures of Mickey and Mallory: outcasts, lovers, and serial killers. They travel across Route 666 conducting psychedelic mass-slaughters not for money, not for revenge, just for kicks. Glorified by the media, the pair become legendary folk heroes; their story told by the single person they leave alive at the scene of each of their slaughters."-- IMDb.
- Woody Harrelson, Juliette Lewis, Robert Downey Jr., Tommy Lee Jones, Tom Sizemore.
- Director of photography, Robert Richardson; editors, Hank Corwin, Brian Berdan; music, Brent Lewis.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1994.
- Local notes:
- Issued by Warner Bros. as one disc in the set Best of Warner Bros. 50 film collection. University of Pennsylvania Libraries have catalogued these discs separately.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Isaac Norris Library Fund.
- Stone, Oliver, film director, screenwriter.
Hamsher, Jane, film producer.
Murphy, Don, 1962- film producer.
Townsend, Clayton, film producer.
Tarantino, Quentin, screenwriter.
Rutkowski, Richard, 1966- screenwriter.
Veloz, David, screenwriter.
Harrelson, Woody, actor.
Lewis, Juliette, actor.
Downey, Robert, Jr., 1965- actor.
Jones, Tommy Lee, 1946- actor.
Sizemore, Tom, 1961- actor.
Lewis, Brent, composer (expression)
Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ), film production company.
Regency Enterprises, film production company.
Alcor Films, film production company.
Ixtlan Corporation, film production company.
New Regency (Firm), film production company.
J.D. Productions (Firm), film production company.
Warner Bros., film distribution company.
Turner Entertainment Co., film distribution company.
Isaac Norris Library Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- 2000009034 Warner Bros.
3000045090 Warner Bros. (container)
3000045018 Warner Bros. (container)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|