Emlyn, an early autobiography, 1927-1935.
- New York, Viking Press [1974, ©1973]
viii, 424 pages 22 cm
- Williams, Emlyn, 1905-1987.
Dramatists, Welsh -- 20th century -- Biography.
Williams, Emlyn, 1905-1987.
Williams, Emlyn, 1905-
- Part one: Available 1927-1930
Enter and apprentice
Apprentice to sorcery
First whack at the great white way
Perfectly willing to tour
On the move
Noël Coward, watch out!
London more mischievous
Charlie is me darlin'
Riding a wave
Part two: The friend 1930-1934
My father's keeper
An near as dammit
A trip to evil and back
A star in the smoke
What the doctor ordered
More the rage in the acting line
A new film face
The innocents at home, and abroad
Building for spring, building for autumn
Second whack at the great white way
Rebuilding for spring
Under false pretences
Long day's journey into spring
Part three: Into the clear 1934-1935
Out of circulation
A look at the leap
The loved and the feared
A brush against the dark
Short day's journey into night
- A sequel to his George, an early autobiography.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2 has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Williams, Emlyn, 1905-1987. Emlyn, an early autobiography, 1927-1935.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|