The glory of Yorktown; Yorktown, ancient and venerable, became heroic and glorious in 1781, when it witnessed the crowning victory of the Revolutionary War, which achieved American independence & assured the establishment of the United States. Yorktown, past and present, by Captain Jean Henri Clos, U.S.R.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Yorktown past and present
- Yorktown, Va., Yorktown Historical Society, 1924.
iv, 51, v pages illustrations (including portraits, maps) 24 cm
- Yorktown (Va.) -- History -- Siege, 1781.
Siege of Yorktown (Virginia : 1781)
Virginia -- Yorktown.
- Maps on lining-papers.
"This Privately Published brochure, narrating the History of Yorktown, is personally inscribed to: [...] by direction of the Board of Governors of the Yorktown Historical Society" printed on front pastedown.
Includes bibliographical references (pages iii-v).
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy inscribed to Chester N. Jones, Esq.
Athenaeum copy: Gift: Mrs. C.L. Anderson, in memory of her father.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Jones, Chester N. (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Clos, Jean Henri, 1878- Glory of Yorktown.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|