Sabarmati River Basin Workshop : special lectures, 4th Dec.-15th Dec, 2009.
- Ahmedabad : School of Architecture, CEPT, [2009?]
- Conference Name:
- Sabarmati River Basin Workshop (2009 : Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University)
6 videodiscs (ca. 533 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Sābarmatī River (India) -- Congresses.
Sābarmatī River Watershed (India) -- Congresses.
- System Details:
- DVD, PAL; widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD video PAL
- Lectures presented at Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University during 4th Dec.-15th Dec., 2009. Includes question-and-answer sessions following the lectures.
- Disc 1. The idea of development / Sushma Iyengar
disc 2. Global sites, local lives / Dr. Navdeep Mathur
disc 3. How much land does a man need? / Dr. Shalini Randeria
disc 4. Prakriti-Sanskriti and the principle of sacred / Prof. Kapil Kapoor
disc 5. Beyond the eye / Prof. Ghulam Mohammad Sheikh
disc 6. Concepts of eminent domain and public trust / Anand Yagnik.
- Discs 1-6 together in one container.
- Sushma Iyengar, lecturer.
Mathur, Navdeep, lecturer.
Randeria, Shalini, 1955- lecturer.
Kapoor, Kapil, lecturer.
Sheikh, Gulam Mohammed, lecturer.
Yagnik, Anand, lecturer.
Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University (Ahmadābād, India). School of Architecture, film distribution company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|