The gold vase illustrated and described herein was specially designed and executed for the American Cotton Oil Company [electronic resource]: and presented to Edward Dean Adams as an appropriate testimonial in recognition of his services to that company ; the following are the resolutions adopted in this connection by the board of directors and stockholders in November MDCCCXCI.
- Other Title:
- Adams gold vase.
The vase is also referred to as: The Adams vase.
- [New York] : Tiffany & Co., 1896 ([New York] : Gilliss Press)
1 online resource
- Adams, Edward Dean, 1846-1931.
Farnham, Paulding, 1859-1927.
Tiffany and Company.
Goldwork -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
Vases -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
Presentation vases -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Resolutions unanimously adopted at the annual meeting of the stockholders of the American Cotton Oil Company, held on the fifth day of November, MDCCCXCI
The Adams gold vase as designed and executed by the artist and described by him / Paulding Farnham
The description of the Adams gold vase and the history of its execution by Tiffany & Company, with illustrations / Tiffany & Co.
- Farnham, Paulding, 1859-1927.
American Cotton Oil Company.
Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|