John Singleton Copley in America [electronic resource]/ Carrie Rebora, Paul Staiti, Erica E. Hirschler, Theodore E. Stebbins Jr., Carol Troyen; with contributions by Morrison H. Heckscher, Aileen Ribeiro, Marjorie Shelley.
- Other records:
- New York : The Metropolitan Museum of Art : Distributed by H.N. Abrams, 1995.
1 online resource
- Copley, John Singleton, 1738-1815 -- Exhibitions.
Artists and patrons -- United States -- History -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.
Group identity in art -- Exhibitions.
Social status in art -- Exhibitions.
United States -- Biography -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- A study of the paintings, miniatures, and pastels that Copley produced before he moved to London in 1774. -- Metropolitan Museum of Art website.
- Issued in conjunction with the exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, from Jun. 7 to Aug. 27, 1995; at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, from Sept. 26, 1995 to Jan. 7, 1996; and at two other venues through Aug. 25, 1996.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Exhibition title: John Singleton Copley in America.
- Barratt, Carrie Rebora.
Staiti, Paul J.
Hirschler, Erica E.
Stebbins, Theodore E.
Heckscher, Morrison H.
Ribeiro, Aileen, 1944-
Shelley, Marjorie, 1945-
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|