The Temple of Hibis in El Khārgeh oasis [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- New York : Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1938-53 [v.1, 1941]
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.). Egyptian Expedition. Publications of the Metropolitan Museum of Art Egyptian Expedition ; v. 13-14, 17.
Its Publications, 13-14, 17.
1 online resource
- Kharga, Egypt (Oasis). Temple of Hibis.
Inscriptions, Greek -- Egypt -- Kharga (Oasis).
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- pt.1. The excavations, by H. E. Winlock
pt.2. Greek inscriptions, by H. G. Evelyn-White and J. H. Oliver
pt.3. The decoration, by N. D. Davies.
- Pt. 3 in portfolio, as issued.
"Of this book 300 copies were printed in October 1953. Composition, printing and binding by Plantin Press, New York. Line engravings in the text by Phoenix Engraving Company, New York, line and photographic plates in black and white by Meriden Gravure Company, Meriden, Connecticut, two plates in color, nos. 43 and 60 by Ganymed Press, London, England."--Verso of half-t.p.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Winlock, Herbert E., 1884-1950.
Evelyn-White, Hugh G. (Hugh Gerard), 1884-1924.
Oliver, James H. (James Henry), 1905-1981.
Davies, Norman de Garis, 1865-1941.
Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.). Egyptian Expedition.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|