Brownwater and blood [electronic resource].
- New York : Folkways Records, 1979.
- Smithsonian global sound for libraries
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Political ballads and songs -- United States.
Popular music -- 1971-1980.
Protest songs -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- How can you keep on movin'?
Brownwater and blood
Sinking of the Betty Wood
Vinyl chloride death moan rag
Fortune and fame
The unknown gambler
Can't get into heaven
The evicted tenant
Drove my baby
The wood cutter's song.
- Songs; vocals and guitar by the composer with Bob Norman, guitar and Sis Cunningham, harmony vocals.
- Program notes by the composer and words of the songs inserted in original container.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Smithsonian global sound for libraries). Available via World Wide Web.
- Cunningham, Sis, 1909-2004. , Performer
Norman, Bob, guitarist. , Performer
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- FS 5261
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|