R. Buckminster Fuller speaks his mind [electronic resource].
- [Stamford, CT] : Cook, [19--?]
- Smithsonian global sound for libraries
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Adaptation (Biology)
Nature and nurture.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Foreword. The educational mind. Synergy. Man and his senses
Malthus and empire " ... there's not enough for all ...". The generalized principle. Insideness, outsideness, systems, geometry. The mathematician & the straight line; The thinkable non-experience
Reductio ad absurdum; The deliberately non -straight line. Euler and pattern
History and folklore of science. Animate and inanimate: The overlapping; Scientists and models. Darwin and general adaptability; computer, the anti-body. Instinct, learning and the 3rd parent
Doing more with less. World war 3 is over. World games. Where are we going? After-word. The nature of equilibrium. Mental geometry and numbers.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Smithsonian global sound for libraries). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|