Echoes of Timbuktu and beyond in Congo Square, U. S. A [electronic resource].
- New York : Folkways Records, 1979.
- Smithsonian global sound for libraries
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- African Americans -- Music.
Musical instruments -- Africa.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- "Conceived and narrated and played on various African instruments by Bilal Abdurahman"; original and traditional music.
- Narration and musical examples demonstrating the relationship of African music and jazz; includes African music as performed at Congo Square, New Orleans, in the 19th century.
Program notes by Abdurahman inserted in original container.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Smithsonian global sound for libraries). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- FC 7755
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|