Innovative rhythmic and tonal textures for developing creative motor skill activities [electronic resource] / by Bilal Abdurahman.
- Washington, D.C. : Smithsonian Folkways Recordings, c1976, [199 -]
- Smithsonian global sound for libraries
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Children's songs.
Motor learning -- Songs and music.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Tone poem mysterioso (2:57)
Counting, tapping & clapping rhythms (2:28)
Counting rhythms (2:21)
Imaginary African rain forest trip (2:50)
Shake it loose (1:53)
Witty ditty (1:27)
Soprano saxophone interlude (3:00)
Stepping to school so cool (1:59)
Bilingual counting Spanish-English (3:48).
- Bilal Abdurahman ; Jack Stubbs, percussion ; Latif Abdul- Zahir, bi-lingual counting.
- Music for developing creative motor skill activities in early childhood and for special education.
Previously issued as compact disc.
Previously released as Folkways Records FC 7335 in 1976.
Program notes (4 p. : ill.) folded and inserted in original container.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Smithsonian global sound for libraries). Available via World Wide Web.
- Abdul-Zahir, Latif. ,
Stubbs, Jack. , Instrumentalist
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- FC 7535
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|