Songs of life from a dying British empire [electronic resource] / Leon Rosselson & Roy Bailey.
- Other Title:
- Additional title on insert: That's not the way it's got to be!
- [Washington, D.C.] : Smithsonian Folkways, [200-?], p1981.
- Smithsonian global sound for libraries
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Music -- England.
Protest songs -- England.
Songs, English -- England.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- School taught me ; The streets of London (2:26)
Time and motion study (1:09)
I just can't wait (4:46)
Coats off for Britain (5:37)
High in control rooms (0:37)
The ant and the grasshopper (2:40)
The rose of York (3:28)
The world turned upside down (6:45)
They're going to build a motorway (3:16)
Punch and Judy man (3:54)
Plan : That's not the way it's got to be (3:43).
- Performed by Leon Rosselson and Roy Bailey ; with vocal and instrumental acc.
- Previously issued as analog disc on Paredon Records: P-1036, [197-?].
Previously issued as compact disc.
Song texts, biographical, technical and historical notes (11 p. : ill.) inserted in original container.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Smithsonian global sound for libraries). Available via World Wide Web.
- Bailey, Roy.
Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|