Songs of the holidays and other songs [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : Smithsonian Folkways,0, [200-]
- Smithsonian global sound for libraries
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Children's songs.
Fasts and feasts -- Judaism -- Songs and music.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Trog es gezunt erhait (2:18)
Who built the ark (4:45)
I live in the city (2:13)
Apples and honey (3:38)
Ha sukkah mah ya fah (3:42)
What was his name (2:25)
This land is your land (2:33)
Sh'ma Yisroel (0:43)
Plant a tree (3:17)
Chanaan and Elissa (4:06)
I had a little goat (6:14)
Adam in the garden hiding (3:53).
- Sung by Gene Bluestein and children of the Mount Zion Hebrew Congregation.
- Descriptive booklet with romanized texts ( p.) inserted in original container.
Originally issued as analog disc on Folkways Records: FC 7554, 1958.
Previously issued as compact disc.
Smithsonian Folkways: FC 7554; F-7554 on original container.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Smithsonian global sound for libraries). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|