Vietnam will win! [electronic resource].
- Brooklyn, N.Y. : Paredon, c1971.
- Smithsonian global sound for libraries
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Political ballads and songs, Vietnamese.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- We will liberate the South.
Song of the liberation soldiers.
To you who volunteer in the army.
My native land, Quang Binh.
The boatwoman's song.
The unconquerable Van Troi.
The march of the liberation army.
Glory to heroic Bi Nang Tac!.
Song of the coats.
Heroic province of Thanh Hoa.
We love our army brothers.
Spring comes to the liberated area.
We will liberate the South!.
- "Recorded in Vietnam."
English translation of lyrics inserted in original container.
On container: Liberation songs of the Vietnamese people.
"Recorded in Vietnam."
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Smithsonian global sound for libraries). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Liberation songs of the Vietnamese people.
- Other format:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|