Songs of protest against American imperialism [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Title on original container : Yankee go home
- [New York] : Folkways Records, 
- Smithsonian global sound for libraries
- Sound recording
1 online resource.
- Imperialism -- Songs and music.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- White man's burden (1:45)
We need a navy (1:55)
Welcome in, Hawaii (2:25)
Uncle Sam, he wrote a note (1 :55)
Go south young man (1:48)
The editor's to blame (2:32)
Lequi of the national guard (1:29)
Southern boys (2:21)
Ewell T. Otis (1:40)
Little brown children (3:00)
I took the great canal (2:20)
Santo Dominico (4:00)
Yankee go home (4:24)
I am an American (3:45).
- "Created and sung by Bob Connelly" accompanying himself on the guitar.
- Program notes by Mike Salvatore and texts ( p.) inserted in original container.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (American song). Available via World Wide Web.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2009. (Smithsonian global sound for libraries). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Other format:
- FH 5282
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|