Counseling older people : opportunities and challenges / Charlene M. Kampfe.
- Alexandria, VA : American Counseling Association, 
ix, 357 pages ; 23 cm
- Older people -- Counseling of.
Older people -- Psychology.
Older people -- Social conditions.
Older people -- Mental health.
- The increasing older population and its characteristics
Counselor considerations when working with older people
Advocacy and aging issues
Aging well/successful aging
Health issues associated with aging
Mental health issues among older people
Special issues associated with aging
Sensory loss among the older population
Maintaining and managing interpersonal relationships
Social security and medicare-related programs: sorting through the maze
Retirement and the need or desire to work
Residential issues for older people
End of life/death and dying/grief and loss.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 299-336) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- 1556203233 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9781556203237 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|