American Academy of Music annual Hebrew Charity Ball : Wednesday February 2nd 1881.
- Other Title:
- Annual Hebrew Charity Ball
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1881]
- Conference Name:
- Hebrew Charity Ball (1881 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
1 folded sheet ( panels) ; 19 x 26 cm folded to 19 x 13 cm
- Balls (Parties) -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Charities -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Jews -- Charities.
Jews -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Announcement of the annual Hebrew Charity Ball on Wednesday held on February 2nd 1881 at the American Academy of Music.
A folded sheet with  panels on each side. The "outside" contains two blank panels, a title panel and an ornamental panel with lithograph image of putti aloft a plaque bearing the word "Charity." The "inside" has two blank panels and descriptive text recording the officers and managers of the Hebrew Charity Ball Association spread over two panels.
Master of ceremonies: Joseph Louchheim.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Kaplan Term Acquisition Fund.
Kaplan Collection copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Arnold and Deanne Kaplan.
Kaplan Collection copy inscribed Foster Henry Self(?) underneath which is written "Wagner girls."
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaplan, Arnold (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
Kaplan, Deanne (donor) (Kaplan Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Louchheim, Joseph.
American Academy of Music (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Hebrew Charity Ball Association.
Arnold and Deanne Kaplan Collection of Early American Judaica (University of Pennsylvania)
Kaplan Term Acquisition Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|