Dirty linen and New-found-land / Tom Stoppard.
- Other Title:
- Dirty linen & New-found-land
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Grove Press, Inc. : [Distributed by Random House, 1976].
- Evergreen book ; E-684.
An Evergreen book ; E-684
75,  pages ; 21 cm
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Drama.
Sex scandals -- England -- Drama.
Great Britain. Parliament
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Dirty Linen is a comedy about a Parliamentary investigation of the sexual indiscretions of a number of M.P.'s with the voluptuous Maddie Gotobed. New-Found-Land is a one-act play within the play.
- Dirty linen
Dirty Linen (concluded).
- "The first performances of 'Dirty Linen' and 'New-Found-Land' were an Ambiance Lunch-Hour Theatre Club presentation at Inter-Action's Almost Free Theatre, Rupert Street, London WI, on 6th April 1976 ... The plays transferred to the Arts Theatre on 16th June 1976 ..."
"Cover design by Kenneth R. Deardoff."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy is "Second Printing".
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy is "Second Printing".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
- Stoppard, Tom. New-found-land.
- Other format:
- Online version: Stoppard, Tom. Dirty linen and New-found-land.
0394179226 (pbk.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|