A journal during a residence in France, from the beginning of August to the middle of December, 1792 : to which is added, an account of the most remarkable events that happened at Paris from that time to the death of the late King of France / by John Moore ...
- Boston : Printed for B. Larkin, J. White, S. Cabot, Thomas and Andrews, D. West, E. Larkin, Jun. and J. West, 1794.
2 v. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799 -- Personal narratives.
France -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
France -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Vol. 1: 300 p.; v. 2: 376 p.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Allan G. Chester and Florence K. Chester Fund.
Athenaeum copy: Breck bequest.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 27340
- Allan G. Chester and Florence K. Chester Fund.
Breck, Samuel, 1771-1862. , Donor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|