Chesapeake Bay restoration [electronic resource] : progress and challenges : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, September 3, 2013 -- Grasonville, MD.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 113-727.
S. hrg. ; 113-727
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 73 pages) : illustrations.
- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) -- Environmental conditions.
Pollution -- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.).
Restoration ecology -- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.).
Watershed restoration -- Chesapeake Bay Watershed.
Water quality management -- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.).
Environmental monitoring -- Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.).
Chesapeake Bay Program (U.S.).
Water quality management.
Atlantic Ocean -- Chesapeake Bay.
United States -- Chesapeake Bay Watershed.
- Legislative hearings.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 16, 2015).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
CRDP Project record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife. Chesapeake Bay restoration
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife. Chesapeake Bay restoration
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|