The hollow crown : an entertainment by and about the Kings and Queens of England / devised by John Barton.
- London : S. French, ©1962.
xii, 76 pages : diagrams ; 23 cm
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.
Kings and rulers.
- Music, poetry, speeches, letters and other writings from the Chronicles, from plays, and in the Monarch's own words-- also music concerning them and by them.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Barton, John, 1928- Hollow crown.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|