Using evidence of student learning to improve higher education [electronic resource] / George D. Kuh, Stanley O. Ikenberry, Natasha A. Jankowski, Timothy Reese Cain, Peter T. Ewell, Pat Hutchings, and Jillian Kinzie.
- First edition.
- San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, a Wiley Imprint, 
1 online resource
- Education, Higher -- Aims and objectives -- United States.
Educational tests and measurements -- United States -- Evaluation.
Universities and colleges -- United States -- Evaluation.
Educational change -- United States.
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on January 12, 2015).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Ikenberry, Stanley O. (Stanley Oliver), 1935- author.
Jankowski, Natasha A., author.
Cain, Timothy Reese, author.
Ewell, Peter T., author.
Hutchings, Pat, author.
Kinzie, Jillian, author.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Kuh, George D., author. Using evidence of student learning to improve higher education
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|