Living innovation : competing in the 21st century access economy / Hervé Mathe.
- Hackensack, New Jersey : World Scientific Publishing,  , ©2016
xii, 312 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Technological innovations -- Economic aspects.
Industries -- Technological innovations.
Service industries -- Technological innovations.
Marketing -- Management.
- "Living innovation: competing in the 21st century access economy explores how the digital revolution has empowered customers, and how organizations have to innovate to gain a deeper understanding of user needs. Stepping away from the traditional mindset of products being the foremost concern of an organization, this book elaborates on how service value and the management of customer relationships are some fo the new goals of an experience-driven economy. The ten chapters of this book provide insights and different perspectives into this new economy, including the consequences of the shift away from a product-based mindset, the role of the physical space as a stimulator of innovation and the keys to making service innovation a success." -- Back cover.
- 1. The living innovation paradigm
2. Shifting from product to experience
3. Three keys to making service innovation a success
4. Competing through superior product design
5. The imagination ecosystem, beyond open innovation
6. Organizational structures that stimulate innovation
7. Managing talent for innovation
8. Greater space means better life
9. In search of inspiring environments
10. Innovating toward sustainability.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 293-296) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|