Edmund White [sound recording] : Edmund White.
- Washington, D.C. : National Public Radio, p1997.
- Sound recording
1 sound cassette (40 min.) : analog.
- White, Edmund, 1940- -- Interviews.
Homosexuality in literature.
Authors, American -- 20th century -- Interviews.
Gay men -- United States -- Interviews.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- In this interview, gay novelist and essayist Edmund White reads from The Farewell Symphony, talks about the loss of his lover to AIDS and on gay life in the 1970s as well as discussing his family.
- Interviewer, Terry Gross.
- A production of radio station WHYY, Philadelphia.
A segment from the radio program entitled Fresh air.
Broadcast September 9, 1997, on National Public Radio.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by David Azzolina.
- Penn Provenance:
- Azzolina, David S., 1957- (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- White, Edmund, 1940-
National Public Radio (U.S.)
WHYY (Radio station : Philadelphia, Pa.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|