Derek [electronic resource] / Edward Bond.
- London : Bloomsbury, c2013.
- Drama Online.
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- 'Derek' is a short farce with the significance of social commentary, telling a story of waste and exploitation. The play is a comic but sharp critique of social stratifications which allow those with a privileged background to steal the life and self of those less fortunate, and send them to die in wars they do not understand. 'Derek' was first performed in 1982 at the Royal Shakespeare Company's Youth Festival at The Other Place, Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Originally published: in print in Plays seven. London: Methuen Drama, 2003.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on Feb. 20, 2013).
- Bond, Edward.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|