Softcops [electronic resource] / Caryl Churchill.
- London : Bloomsbury, c2013.
- Drama Online.
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- First presented in 1984 at the Barbican Pit, London, 'Softcops' gives a strange, amusing, powerful life to the history of punishment. In a surreal, part-comic part-profound drama of ideas, Churchill renders Michel Foucault's 'Discipline and Punish' into an intelligent, entertaining play about state control.
- Originally published: in print in Plays two. London: Methuen Drama, 1990.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on Mar. 1, 2013).
- Churchill, Caryl.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|