Twelfth night [electronic resource] / William Shakespeare ; edited by Keir Elam.
- [London] : Bloomsbury, 
- Drama Online.
The Arden Shakespeare
1 online resource.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Twelfth night.
Brothers and sisters -- Drama.
Mistaken identity -- Drama.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- 'Twelfth Night, or, What You Will' is a classic romantic comedy of mistaken identities that has sparked much critical debate surrounding issues of gender and sexuality. Although its first recorded performance was in 1602, it does not appear in print until it is listed under the 'Comedies' in the First Folio of 1623. One of his last Elizabethan plays, 'Twelfth Night' shares such tropes of Shakespearean comedy as crossdressing, mistaken identity and ambitious social climbers.
- Previously issued in print: London: Arden Shakespeare, 2008.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on August 12, 2014).
- Elam, Keir, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|