Yes, Prime Minister [electronic resource] / Anthony Jay and Jonathan Lynn.
- London : Faber and Faber, 2010.
- Drama Online.
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century -- Drama.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- Spin, blackberries, sexed-up dossiers, sleaze, global warming and a country on the brink of financial meltdown form the backdrop to mayhem at Chequers as the Foreign Minister of Kumranistan makes a seriously compromising offer of salvation. Prime Minister Jim Hacker remains in power with his coterie of close advisors including Cabinet Secretary Sir Humphrey Appleby and Principal Private Secretary Bernard Woolley, but for how long? They govern a whole new world. 'Yes, Prime Minister' premiered in the Festival Theatre, Chichester, in May 2010.
- Description based on print version record.
- Lynn, Jonathan.
- Other format:
- Print version
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|