Mitah ṭovah = The farewell party / United King Features presents ; co-produced by Palace Film, Twenty Twenty Vision ; a film by Tal Granit and Sharon Maymon. = מיתה טובה / סרטם של טל גרניט ושרון מימון.
- Other Title:
- Farewell party
- Netanyah : Yunaiṭed ḳing, 2014.
1 videodisc (90 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Euthanasia -- Drama.
Dilemma -- Drama.
Retirement communities -- Israel -- Drama.
Death -- Drama.
Older people -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
Dark comedy films.
Melodramas (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Motion pictures, Israeli.
Motion pictures, German.
- Place of Publication:
- Israel Netanyah.
- In Hebrew; optional subtitles in English and Hebrew.
Audio description in Hebrew for the visually impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, PAL, Region 2; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
video file DVD video PAL region 2
- Ze'ev Revach, Levana Finkelstein, Aliza Rosen.
- Director of photography, Tobias Hochstein; editor, Einat Glaser Zarhin; music, Avi Belleli.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2014.
Tackling an extremely sensitive issue in a vibrant, humorous way, this is the story of Yehezkel and his wife Levana. Well into their 70s, they are living contented lives inside a Jerusalem retirement home. But they are shocked when their dear friend Max falls prey to an irreversible illness. Looking to escape a slow, painful death, Max asks Yehezkel for help to end his suffering.
- Granit, Tal, film director, screenwriter., Director, Screenwriter
Maymon, Sharon, film director, screenwriter., Director, Screenwriter
Reṿaḥ, Zeʼev, 1940- actor., Actor
Finkelstein, Levana, actor., Actor
Rosen, Alisa, 1939- actor., Actor
Belleli, Avi, composer (expression), Composer
Pallas Film (Firm), film production company., Producer
Twenty Twenty Vision Filmproduktion, film production company., Producer
United King Films (Firm), film production company, film distribution company., Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|