FMI Bulletin Vol.35, No.18 Octobre 2006 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2006.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Survey; IMF Survey, Volume 35, No. 18.
IMF Survey; IMF Survey, Volume 35, No. 18
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Debt relief.
International economic integration.
- With its keen focus on the IMF’s work and top macroeconomic and international financial issues, the IMF Survey provides analyses of country, regional, and global developments; insights into Fund operations, policies, reforms, and technical assistance; world-class research findings; key data that is frequently not available elsewhere; and reports on economic and financial debates inside and outside the Fund. Published 12 times a year, the 16-page newsletter is intended for a broad audience that includes policymakers, analysts, academics and students, and the media. Available in English, French, and Spanish.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. External Relations Department.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|