Servicios de asistencia técnica y de capacitación del Fondo Monetario Internacional [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 1985.
- IMF eLibrary
Pamphlet Series; Pamphlet Series, No. 43.
Pamphlet Series; Pamphlet Series, No. 43
- Government document
1 online resource (44 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Accounting procedure.
Balance of payments.
Central banking legislation.
Central government control.
Debt management issues.
Eastern caribbean central bank.
External debt management.
External debt statistics.
Antigua and Barbuda.
- This paper describes technical assistance and training services of the IMF. The paper highlights that the IMF’s responsibility for providing this assistance and its member countries’ need to obtain it, arises out of the importance of good economic and financial management and the recognition of the close relationship that exists between domestic financial policies and procedures and balance-of-payments management. The types of assistance provided, typically in the fields of central banking, fiscal matters, and economic and financial statistics, reflect this link.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|