La función del FMI [electronic resource] : El financiamiento y su interacción: con el ajuste y la supervision, Masson, Paul R..
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 1996.
- IMF eLibrary
Pamphlet Series; Pamphlet Series, No. 50.
Pamphlet Series; Pamphlet Series, No. 50
- Government document
1 online resource (60 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access to international capital.
Access to international capital markets.
Access to private capital markets.
Balance of payments.
Balance of payments adjustment.
Balance of payments assistance.
Balance of payments crisis.
Balance of payments difficulties.
Balance of payments financing.
Balance of payments need.
Balance of payments problems.
Balance of payments support.
Capital account convertibility.
Capital account transactions.
Capital market liberalization.
Capital market transactions.
Consumer price index.
Current account balance.
Current account convertibility.
Current account deficit.
Current account deficits.
Current account imbalances.
Current account positions.
Current account surplus.
Current account surpluses.
External current account deficit.
International capital flows.
International capital markets.
Net capital outflows.
Private capital flows.
Private capital markets.
Real effective exchange rate.
Restrictions on capital account transactions.
World capital market.
World capital markets.
- Against the background of the changing international economic environment, this pamphlet examines the general rationale for IMF financial support and the relationship between such support and IMF surveillance in carrying out the IMF's responsibility to seek to avoid and help to correct maladjustments in countries' balance of payments. It analyzes the circumstances in which IMF financing continues to have an important role, draws possible lessons for the role of the IMF from the Mexican financial crisis, and discusses the future need for IMF resources.
- Description based on print version record.
- Masson, Paul R.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|