The Republic of Yemen [electronic resource] : 2013 Article IV Consultation.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2013.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/246.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/246
- Government document
1 online resource (79 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Article IV consultation reports.
Banking sector assets.
Banking system assets.
Banking system stability.
Banking system vulnerabilities.
Capital adequacy ratio.
Credit risk management.
Debt sustainability analysis.
Foreign exchange market.
Management information system.
Return on assets.
Return on equity.
Yemen, Republic of.
- In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries. Each report, prepared by a staff team after discussions with government officials, is published at the option of the member country.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Middle East and Central Asia Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|