Senegal [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2013.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/194.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/194
- Government document
1 online resource (80 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Agricultural sector. (search)
Economic growth. (search)
Energy sector. (search)
Gender equality. (search)
Health care. (search)
Human capital. (search)
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers. (search)
Private sector. (search)
Public investment. (search)
- In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries. Each report, prepared by a staff team after discussions with government officials, is published at the option of the member country.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. African Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|