Guinea [electronic resource] : Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper—Joint Staff Advisory Note.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2013.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/190.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/190
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Agricultural sector.
Extractive industries transparency initiative.
Impact of policies.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty reduction strategy paper.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
- In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries. Each report, prepared by a staff team after discussions with government officials, is published at the option of the member country.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. African Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|