Nigeria [electronic resource] : Publication of Financial Sector Assessment Program Documentation––Detailed Assessment of Observance of Insurance Core Principles.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2013.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/145.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/145
- Government document
1 online resource (65 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Accident insurance.
Financial Sector Assessment Program.
Group life insurance.
Non- life insurance.
Reports on the Observance of Standards and Codes.
- Nigeria undertook a Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP), which included a review of the structure of Nigeria’s insurance market and the supervisory framework. The assessment was benchmarked against the Insurance Core Principles (ICPs) issued by the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAISs). It is advised that the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) of Nigeria can expand the objective to include the creation of a fair, safe, and stable insurance sector for the benefit and protection of policyholders.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. African Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|