Belgium [electronic resource] : Financial System Stability Assessment.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2013.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/124.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/124
- Government document
1 online resource (103 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Anti-money laundering.
Banking sector assets.
Banking sector developments.
Basel Core Principles.
Combating the financing of terrorism.
Financial system stability assessment.
Level playing field.
Reports on the Observance of Standards and Codes.
Return on assets.
Return on equity.
Tier 1 capital.
- This financial stability assessment provides an update on the significant regulatory and supervisory developments in the banking and insurance sectors of Belgium since 2006. The Belgian financial system is relatively large with solid capital buffers on aggregate, and the 2008 global financial crisis has had a major impact on the Belgian financial sector. The links between banks and the Belgian sovereign have intensified owing to the crisis, with total exposure of the banking sector to the federal government at 10 percent of banking sector assets in mid-2012.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Capital Markets Department
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|