Niger [electronic resource] : Joint Staff Advisory Note on the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2013.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/106.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/106
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Agricultural sector.
Annual public expenditure.
Changes in policy.
HIV and AIDS.
Living standards measurement study.
Medium-term expenditure frameworks.
Poverty reduction strategy.
Poverty reduction strategy paper.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Public expenditure review.
Public financial management.
Social safety nets.
- Niger’s new Poverty Reduction Strategy (PDES) represents its overarching reference framework for the government’s development agenda. It also proposes changes in policy orientation and institutional arrangements to respond to recent developments in Niger and in the subregion. The PDES was developed in an inclusive participatory process. Overall, it provides a comprehensive analysis of development challenges and a plan to achieve accelerated sustainable growth, identifies key risks to the achievements of the objectives as well as mitigating measures.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. African Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|