Ghana [electronic resource] : Joint Staff Advisory Note of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/205.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/205
- Government document
1 online resource (11 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Account deficits.
Additional fiscal resources.
Effectiveness of public spending.
Financial management systems.
Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers.
Public finance management.
Public financial management.
Treasury single account.
- This Joint Staff Advisory Note of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP) on Ghana reviews the Ghana Shared Growth and Development Agenda (GSGDA) for the period 2010–13. The GSGDA comprises three volumes: the policy framework, the costing framework, and the monitoring and evaluation framework; and follows Ghana Poverty Reduction Strategy I and II (GPRS-I and GPRS-II). IMF staff finds the underlying sector development plans compelling and well considered. However, important risks to implementation remain, which could reduce Ghana’s ability to meet the GSGDA objectives.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|