Albania [electronic resource] : 2012 Article IV Consultation.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2013.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/7.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 13/7
- Government document
1 online resource (68 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Article IV consultation reports.
Balance of payments.
Balance sheet effect.
Current account adjustment.
Current account balance.
Current account deficit.
Debt sustainability analysis.
Domestic debt market.
Domestic debt stock.
Domestic public debt.
External debt service.
External debt sustainability.
Increases in tax rates.
Private external debt.
Public and publicly guaranteed.
Public and publicly guaranteed debt.
Public information notices.
Public sector debt.
Total external debt.
- Despite a stern global financial crisis and fiscal imbalances within the country, Albania's prudent policies supported its economy to grow and safeguarded the soundness of the financial system. The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) encouraged the authorities to use prospective privatization receipts mainly for debt reduction and clearance of unpaid bills. The Directors recognized that financial risks remained elevated, and called for continued supervisory vigilance. They stressed the need to accelerate structural reforms in many areas to boost potential growth.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. European Dept.
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|