Czech Republic [electronic resource] : Technical Note on Selected Issues on the Credit Union Sector.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/176.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/176
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank board.
Banks with assets.
Capital adequacy ratio.
Credit risk management.
Deposit insurance coverage.
Financial Sector Assessment Program.
Level playing field.
Nonbank financial sector.
Security of loans.
Tier 1 capital.
- This technical note focuses on selected issues on the credit union (CU) sector in the Czech Republic. The business models of CUs in the Czech Republic are fundamentally different from traditional CUs that are typically non-for-profit cooperatives operated for the benefit of a defined set of members. The paper highlights that there is a need to restructure the CU sector, aimed at striking a delicate balance between minimizing financial and supervisory risks arising from the sector while recognizing the social role of prudently managed CUs.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|