Cameroon [electronic resource] : 2010: Article IV Consultation: Staff Report; Debt Sustainability Analysis; Staff Report Supplement; Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Executive Director for Cameroon.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2011.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/259.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 10/259
- Government document
1 online resource (64 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Accounting framework.
Article IV consultation reports.
Balance of payments.
Bank lending behavior.
Bank of central african states.
Banking system vulnerabilities.
Current account balance.
Current account deficit.
Debt relief initiative.
Debt sustainability analysis.
Domestic financial market.
External debt service.
External public debt.
Multilateral debt relief.
Return on assets.
Return on equity.
Tier 1 capital.
- In recent years, the IMF has released a growing number of reports and other documents covering economic and financial developments and trends in member countries. Each report, prepared by a staff team after discussions with government officials, is published at the option of the member country.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|