Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia [electronic resource] : Selected Issues.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/134.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/134
- Government document
1 online resource (34 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Central bank.
Debt management agency.
Debt management committee.
Debt management department.
Debt management strategy.
Debt market development.
Domestic debt issuance.
Domestic debt market.
Domestic debt market development.
Domestic debt markets.
Domestic government securities.
Exchange rate regimes.
Foreign currency debt.
Government securities market.
Government securities markets.
Issuance of government securities.
Monetary policy transmission mechanism.
Private external debt.
Public debt management.
Total external debt.
Macedonia, former Yugoslav Republic of.
- This Selected Issues Paper assesses Macedonia’s public debt markets and presents recommendations for their further development. Macedonia’s domestic debt market is in the early stages of development and is small by regional standards. The paper also analyzes the main causes of euroization in Macedonia. It discusses the nature of monetary policy in Macedonia where despite an exchange rate peg owing to imperfect capital mobility, there exists some degree of autonomy in the conduct of monetary policy in the short term.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|