Spain [electronic resource] : The Reform of Spanish Savings Banks Technical Notes.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/141.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/141
- Government document
1 online resource (34 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Bank reforms.
Corporate governance arrangements.
Corporate governance code.
Corporate governance model.
Corporate governance practices.
Corporate governance structure.
Financial Sector Assessment Program.
Good corporate governance.
Group of stakeholders.
Number of stakeholders.
Returns to shareholders.
- This technical note assesses the reform of Spanish savings banks (SSBs). It provides a brief overview of the SSB institutional framework before the reform, and describes the main factors that led to the financial distress, albeit uneven, of the SSB sector. The note outlines major regulatory and institutional reforms of SSBs. It evaluates the main achievements of the reforms to date, and also considers improvements to the current framework and potential developments in the SSB institutional framework.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|