The Strategy of Debt Buybacks [electronic resource] : A Theoretical Analysis of the Competitive Case.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 1988.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Working Papers
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.)
- The IMF Working Papers series is designed to make IMF staff research available to a wide audience. Almost 300 Working Papers are released each year, covering a wide range of theoretical and analytical topics, including balance of payments, monetary and fiscal issues, global liquidity, and national and international economic developments.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|