Trinidad and Tobago [electronic resource] : Selected Issues.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/128.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/128
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Annual budgets.
Crude oil prices.
Expansionary fiscal policies.
Medium-term fiscal strategy.
Natural gas prices.
Oil and gas.
Sovereign wealth funds.
Trinidad and Tobago.
- This Selected Issues Paper focuses on the Heritage and Stabilization Fund (HSF) and development in the energy sector in Trinidad and Tobago. The HSF, established in 2007, is an important national asset, which has broad-based political and social support. The HSF has developed a strong record since its creation. It has performed well as measured by the accumulation of savings, the portfolio return, and adherence to the Santiago Principles for transparency and governance. This is particularly commendable given global and domestic financial crises.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|