Belgium [electronic resource] : Selected Issues Paper.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2012.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/56.
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report No. 12/56
- Government document
1 online resource (54 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Accounting framework.
Bank balance sheet.
Bank for international settlements.
Government bond yields.
Labor market policy.
Labor market reforms.
Tier 1 capital.
- This Selected Issues Paper on Belgium provides an overview of the extent of trade and financial openness of Belgium and the links to particular countries. With an export-to-GDP ratio of 79 percent, Belgium belongs to the most open economies in Europe and also globally. Its exports are highly concentrated with a share of three-fourths of total merchandise exports accounted for by the European Union, of which close to two-thirds go to Germany, France, and the Netherlands.
- Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|